COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) BUSINESS OPERATION UPDATE
Current Operational Status: OPERATING WITH LIMITED DUTIES (TURNAROUND & DELIVERIES MAY BE SUBJECT TO DELAY)
Updates As Of 29/6/2020
The recent change in government advice allowing non-essential business’s to return to work means couriers across the UK are now facing a huge influx of collection requests and deliveries meaning temporarily next day delivery services may be delayed. Please allow more time for your order to arrive, and we will be updated for delivery partners regularly.
- We are operating as usual, but will limited duties. We are doing what we can to make sure we can continue to provide our services.
- Kitchen wrapping appointments are available again. Message us to find out more.
- If you had a kitchen wrap booked with us that was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, we will be in touch to arrange a new date very shortly.
- Deliveries and turnaround may still be delayed, however turnaround times are now starting to get back to normal.
- All our deliveries partners have adopted a non-contact option for your safety.